- About us
- Visit the West End of Adelaide
- Member Services
- Contact Us
Experience one of Adelaide’s great city streets transform into a hip and sophisticated venue! Waymouth Street will be the destination of choice for scrumptious street food, tantalising beverages, eclectic music, right in the heart of Adelaide’s smart and savvy business district, where business and community meet.
Come and try some amazing food and beverages from the exceptional restaurants & venues on Waymouth Street, in Adelaide’s West End precinct.
Thanks to Adelaide Fringe Weekly Awards we won Best Event (2016 and 2017) .
With special thanks to our principal partner Bank SA , without whom, the event wouldn’t be going ahead. Presented by: Adelaide West End Association and Waymouth Street traders with the support of Adelaide City Council, and Renewal SA (CityMakers Grant), Nation Creative for the design and branding and Deb at Dbusiness Events.
#WaymouthStreetParty @adelaidewestend @splashdelaide @banksa @union_hotel @gallery_adelaide @proofwinebar @georgesadelaide @press_food_and_wine @meltcbd @ciboespresso_waymouthstreet @bistrodom @delicatessen_bar @nayabar_adelaide @peppershotels @electrahouseadl
Advance notice of Road Closures :
This notice is to advise businesses and road users that the following road closures will be implemented to facilitate the 2017 Waymouth Street Party. The key details relating to these closures are:
• The event is coordinated by Adelaide West End Association with the Waymouth Street Traders.
• The road closures will come into effect on Friday 10 March 2017 at 11am and reopen by midnight of the same day.
• Between 11am and 2 pm, access to Hall Court and Anster Street will still be available via Waymouth Place.
• Please try and restrict vehicle movement between Hall Court/Anster Street and Waymouth Street during the period of 11am – 2pm as event infrastructure will be being bumped in and Waymouth Street will be congested. Traffic management wardens will direct you should you need to access during this time.
• After 2pm, access to Waymouth Place, Hall Court and the northern end of Anster Street will remain open via Waymouth Place.
• The closure of Post Office Place (as indicated below) is required as no access into Waymouth Street is possible once the closure is in place.