Advance Notice of Road Closures
Waymouth Street Party – Friday 6 March 2015
- This notice is to advise businesses and road users that the following road closures will be implemented to facilitate the 2015 Waymouth Street Party.
- The key details relating to these closures are:
The event is coordinated by Adelaide West End Association and Adelaide City Council with the Waymouth Street Traders.
- The road closures will come into effect on Friday 6 March at 11am and reopen by midnight of the same day.
- Between 11am and 3pm, access to Hall Court and Anster Place will still be via Waymouth Street at the West End (Topham Mall end) as access via Waymouth Place will not be available due to construction works.
- Please try and restrict vehicle movement between Hall Court/Anster Street and Waymouth Street during the period of 11am – 3pm as event infrastructure will be being bumped in and Waymouth Street will be congested. Traffic management wardens will direct you should you need to access during this time.
- After 3pm, access to Waymouth Place, Hall Court and the northern end of Anster Street will remain open via Waymouth Place.
- The closure of Post Office Place (as indicated below) is required as no access into Waymouth Street is possible once the closure is in place.
For further information on the above road closures, please contact:
Mark Di Gianni
Road Events Coordinator – Vibrant City
Ph: 0408 813 010