When: Monday, 9th April 2018
Time: 5:15pm – 7:30pm
Where: The Cumberland Arms Hotel, 205 Waymouth Street, Adelaide
The Right Honourable, Lord Mayor of Adelaide Martin Haese, invites you to attend a special event to explore the future business opportunities of the West End district.
With changing market conditions, the City of Adelaide is committed to empowering and furthering the success of traders in the West End district through the provision of support programs, local activities and ongoing marketing initiatives.
The launch aligns with the City of Adelaide 2016 – 2020 Strategic Plan and is a foundation initiative aimed at promoting and growing the mainstreet precincts in the City.
- Increase local business competitiveness and sustainability in the West End.
- Support retail and food service businesses to embrace online marketing and the evolving digital economy.
- Position city retail businesses to capitalise on opportunities that will arise from ever increasing visitation – including tourists, city workers, city visitors, and residents.
- Key projects and works in the area.
- Ten Gigabit Adelaide.
- Health Precinct growth and opportunities.
- Riverbank Upgrades and North Terrace West Upgrade Plans.
- Upcoming developments and their economic impact.
Light refreshments will be served.