West End Street Markets
Event Notification and Traffic Management
Traffic management will be in place on 91-109 Hindley Street Adelaide 11 am – 6.30 pm, 19th November 2016 (Event time is 2-6pm)
This notice is to advise businesses and road users that the following traffic management will be implemented to facilitate the West End Street Markets
The key details relating to event are:
• The event is managed by DEW – Drink Eat Work with the support of Splash Adelaide and Adelaide West End Association
• Traffic Management will come into effect on Friday 19th November at 11 am conclude at 6.30 pm on the same day.
• Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times throughout the event (refer to map)
• Car parking will not be avaialbe on Hindley Street between 91 – 109 on the southern side as these spaces will be for market style stalls
• The event will run between 2 pm – 6 pm and includes live and recorded music, roving characters and dancers, food and alcohol sales
• The event is a free community event.
• The parking space behind 101 Hindley Street will be utilised as a space for live music, seating and a food truck.
For further information on the above event, please contact:
• Juan Londono – M: 0410 877 739
• E: email@example.com