This notice is to advise businesses and road users that the following road closures will be implemented to facilitate the 2017 Waymouth Street Party on Friday 10th March 2017 . **The key details relating to these closures are:
- The event is coordinated by Adelaide West End Association with the Waymouth Street Traders.
- The road closures will come into effect on Friday 10 March 2017 at 11am and reopen by midnight of the same day.
- Between 11am and 2 pm, access to Hall Court and Anster Place will still be available via Waymouth Place.
- Please try and restrict vehicle movement between Hall Court/Anster Street and Waymouth Street during the period of 11am – 2pm as event infrastructure will be being bumped in and Waymouth Street will be congested. Traffic management wardens will direct you should you need to access during this time.
- After 2pm, access to Waymouth Place, Hall Court and the northern end of Anster Street will remain open via Waymouth Place.
The closure of Post Office Place (as indicated below) is required as no access into Waymouth Street is possible once the closure is in place.
For further information on the above road closures, please contact:
Mark Di Gianni Road Events Coordinator – Vibrant City Ph: 0408 813 010 Email: M.DiGianni@adelaidecitycouncil.com
**Please not this is subject to change.